The Literacy and Numeracy for Adults Assessment Tool Service Desk
The Assessment Tool Service Desk is your first point of contact for any queries relating to access or use of the Literacy and Numeracy for Adults Assessment Tool.
From within the Assessment Tool, comprehensive online help is also available and can be accessed by clicking on the 'Help' link near the top right corner of each screen. Alternatively, the Assessment Tool Service Desk can be contacted directly:
- to arrange access to the Assessment Tool for your organisation
- for advice regarding the use of the Assessment Tool within your organisation
- to receive assistance with the creation and use of the Bulk Learner/Educator Import CSV template file
- for technical support relating to access or use of the Assessment Tool
- to provide feedback about the content or functionality of the Assessment Tool.
Contacting the Assessment Tool Service Desk:
A request for support about using the Assessment Tool can be logged with the Service Desk from within the Assessment Tool by clicking on the 'Help' link and selecting the 'Log a Support Call' link.
Tel: (04) 381 4576
The Assessment Tool Service Desk is available to assist with queries relating to the Tool; available Monday to Friday between 8am to 4:00pm.
The TEC Service Centre
The TEC Service Centre is your first point of contact for any TEC reporting requirements or funding queries relating to the use of the Assessment Tool.
Contacting the TEC Service Centre:
Tel: 0800 601 301
The Ministry of Education Sector Service Desk (for ESAA/ESL queries)
Tel: 0800 422 599 (option 4)